Heavy Chevy

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

crazydave wrote:I gotta drop the rear end. That looks bad ass the way it tucks into the wheel well.
Yeah, it took a little work, but it made all the difference. When we get our Pro Stock Camaros done (dude, that car you're building is SICK!), we'll have to go on a tag-team MOPAR killing spree...

...mopar... :roll:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I got some hot rod decals. I used this car as a test bed. I hadn't done water slide decals since I was a kid, and then the results were disasterous.

This time I did better, but water slide decals are a bitch, so I did waste 3 decals.

So here they is, wish I could take a clearer picture for you guys.

...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Well, I'm definitely a decal man, and those look great. Somehow they add immensly to making the car look more truly "scale".
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

dat's one phat piece o' shit man, and the decals just make it phatter!! :smile: i'm loving the "real" muscle car revolution that's taking place :cool:
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Do you guys think the scale is alright on these decals? I thought they were a tad big, but the liscense plate is a dead on fit in it's spot. Still I'm thinking I'm gonna order some smaller T-jet decals next time.

...and Betty.K, you can thank RS for the muscle cars, I know I am, but now I'm getting greedy, I want more!
crazydave's Gallery
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

They do look just a tad big, but not bad. There's a certain set of Johnny Lightning cars (Hot Wheels/Matchbox type) that come with a small decal sheet. They are the best quality decals I've ever found, and are just right

Not the GT-R decals or the numbers, but all the other small ones.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, I remember asking Hue where he got those for his Camaro, and been looking ever since. I finally gave up and ordered these from Radical Decals.

The quality varies, most are crisp and clear, but a couple like the STP is just a tad bit rough, and the color's pale. Overall, not bad, I'm ordering more from him, I'd much rather have those JL decals, those are perfect.
crazydave's Gallery