Video: Baja Trippin' II: Desert Rat

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

i like it alot!
The METALLIC Pimp.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Finks wrote:Why am I getting the standard internet explorer "this page cannot be displayed, try punching your monitor and kicking your dog, then it will still not work shit head" message? I gotta see CDs ride rompin sequel!
Sorry, my host is kinda flaky, but I guess that's what you get when you get stuff for free. :lol:

Anyways, try again, it'll come back.

TMP saw it, thanks man. :-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

very, very nice CD.... you runnin a dual cell, front springs thang in there, right? or no springs? I'm curious cuz I wanna kno how i can get my dual cells to handle so well off road...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

midget_man1387 wrote:very, very nice CD.... you runnin a dual cell, front springs thang in there, right? or no springs? I'm curious cuz I wanna kno how i can get my dual cells to handle so well off road...
It's just a plain ol' 5 dolla Thunder Charger...with stacked FETs, and FETs in the steering too, but just a single cell, and stock motor.

No springs yet, but I'm gonna order some soon. I added dual steering springs since the video too.

I did add spacers to widen it up for stability, that's probably the answer you're looking for.
crazydave's Gallery
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

I was thinking about this last night actually. What do you do to add spacers?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

For of the wheels, I just shaved off a ring from the insides of wheels I had left over after doing wheel mods. The drive side I took an extra gear, shaved off the teeth, and narrowed it to fill the inside of the wheel.
crazydave's Gallery
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i've made spacers from the tubing off a wd40 can (you got that in the states?) just superglue them in place and trim them flat when dry.
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

betty.k wrote:i've made spacers from the tubing off a wd40 can (you got that in the states?) just superglue them in place and trim them flat when dry.
Good call, WD40 tubes are perfect. I've used those to hold my axle in the chassis.

(Of coarse we gots da WD40 :roll: You think all us Yanks live in the backwoods or sumthin'? You silly bugger :lol: )
crazydave's Gallery
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

crazydave wrote:You think all us Yanks live in the backwoods or sumthin'? You silly bugger :lol: )
no, concrete bunkers :shock: :lol:
i used to be cool
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

betty.k wrote:
crazydave wrote:You think all us Yanks live in the backwoods or sumthin'? You silly bugger :lol: )
concrete bunkers are too good for those yanks dude...... lol....

great video man. I love the bit about 1:30 in where there's this little insect crawling around and around in the right hand part of the screen, very freeekin funny.....

ph2t.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

ph2t wrote:
betty.k wrote:
concrete bunkers are too good for those yanks dude...... lol....

great video man. I love the bit about 1:30 in where there's this little insect crawling around and around in the right hand part of the screen, very freeekin funny.....

ph2t.
What's with the concrete bunker thing? Is that about that whole war monger thing? You better watch it or we'll blow you guys up too. :lol:

I didn't know what you were talking about with that bug thing, so I had to go back and watch the original frame by frame to see what you were talking about, and I think that's a crack in the ground.
crazydave's Gallery