Video: Ganked Ghetto Style

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Video: Ganked Ghetto Style

Post by CaboWabo »

so as most of you know, I got my camera and my fastest sled ganked when I was down visiting payaso.
we did however manage to come away some ghetto driving footage, hope you all enjoy.

(7.74 MB)
Last edited by CaboWabo on Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

reminds me of skatevideos. nice driving.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Everything in the ghetto is or was at one time sticky. Especially when it's hot outside. Nice vid cabo regardless of the missing footage. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

At first I didn't notice, but after a few shots close to the ground, I was getting covered in the ghetto goo off the floor. Had to take 5 to wash up in the bathroom.

The 7-11 next door gets robbed once a week, so we got in, and got the shit done, and got the hell outta there.

Next one is gonna be twice as good as this one.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

nice video fellas :D but that drive by cam shit is copyright me you fuckers! :eek:

where's my money! lol....

:grin:

ph2t.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Nice video guys. I'd take my cars into the all night laudromat, but I would have been afraid to. Now I know why...ghetto goo.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's why there's 3 of us, one to drive, one to film, and one to watch our backs
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

You guys gave me a great idea, that I probably don't have the balls to pull off...but imagine a video where you take your bit into public places with people around, and part of the vid would be seeing people reaction to a rogue pack of micro rc racers. Kinda like a Jackass with micro RCs.

Imagine a scene like sitting in Denny's jumping your cars into the next booth where an elderly couple are eating. That'd be funny as shit.
crazydave's Gallery
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

crazydave wrote:You guys gave me a great idea, that I probably don't have the balls to pull off...but imagine a video where you take your bit into public places with people around, and part of the vid would be seeing people reaction to a rogue pack of micro rc racers. Kinda like a Jackass with micro RCs.
:lol: i had a similar idea, but again i don't have the wan tons to pull it off. turn up somewhere, maybe a mall and while wearing a full racing suit and helmet drive a bit around and make really loud sound effects! :-D watch the circle of fear appear! :smile:
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

betty.k wrote:turn up somewhere, maybe a mall and while wearing a full racing suit and helmet drive a bit around and make really loud sound effects! :-D watch the circle of fear appear! :smile:
:lol: dude, I wanna see that now - that's hilarious. what an excellent idea. :eek:
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Props to da camera guy! Nice shootin'.
lose alot
bitThug

Post by lose alot »

nice vid guys. :-) i like it alot. :cool:
pope > martin luther
lutherans = devil
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

hue35 wrote:Props to da camera guy! Nice shootin'.
Thanks dude..
CW was the guy filmin the top view, and I was the one filmin with ph2ts copyrighted drive by style.. (which is the fastest way to get all mucked up) lol

Cabos had his church clothes on. lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks fellas :-)

yea I wasn't about to get down and start doing the worm on that ghetto goo filled floor.
but ya know, I miss that darn place already, it was so quaint between 2 and 3 am that night.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:
betty.k wrote:turn up somewhere, maybe a mall and while wearing a full racing suit and helmet drive a bit around and make really loud sound effects! :-D watch the circle of fear appear! :smile:
:lol: dude, I wanna see that now - that's hilarious. what an excellent idea. :eek:
I wanna see that too. Ph2t. you know where he lives, show up on his door step with a bottle of tequila (pronounce: ta-kill-ya) and a racing helmet...and have that camera ready. :smile:

That video was well done. You did a good job of editing it to the music.
crazydave's Gallery