Video: Ganked Ghetto Style

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks man, I'm really starting to dig editing them.
just wish I had more and knew more.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
brendan123
bitGangsta'

Post by brendan123 »

i see some loitering! cool movie i like it alot!
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

nice vid, what I've seen of it.... for some reason, it cuts out after only 54 seconds! first, the sound, then the whole thing stops
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Sweet vid!!! Love the paper entry ramp!!

I think the best and most funny thing to do would be hook up a bit to look like a mouse and roll into a restaurant and drive it around!!!!!!!!! I hate Bob Evans, so try there first, but Dennys will do to!! If someone does this and posts the vid of it I'll send them a ZZ!!! Must have perfect vid to prove the hijinks!!!!!!!

@brendan123--Love the fat kid!!!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks pimps!
midget :???: gotta be a prob on your end, nobody else has the problem, try it again (if you want that is)

that kid made it's rounds months ago - I love it - great choice for a sig
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Yeah, that is a sweet vid. Is that Ministry? I remember Anthrax doing a cover of that tune back in the day, but never heard the original.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Bird wrote:Yeah, that is a sweet vid. Is that Ministry? I remember Anthrax doing a cover of that tune back in the day, but never heard the original.
Hell yeah that's Ministry. Theives and Beggars, from 'The Minds a Terrible Thing to Taste'. By far their best album. Buy it, download it, just get it, that's required listening, if you're into Ministry.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

dave's pretty much right - except it's Theives and Liars.
probably the best Ministry album - I also liked the Land of Rape and Honey
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

saw the vid cabo, I downloaded it.... very nice.... but what was this "ghetto goo" you speak of? that green crap outside?
Last edited by midget_man1387 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I'm gonna have to download it, too. It only half played for me the times I watched it, too, and then started buffering, and then stopped completely.

I bet that you had some great traction on that ghetto goo.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

midget_man1387 wrote:saw the vid cabo, I downloaded it.... very nice.... but what was this "ghetto goo" you speak of? that green crap outside?
Any movie theater, similar, but not getto goo.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

sg219 wrote:
midget_man1387 wrote:saw the vid cabo, I downloaded it.... very nice.... but what was this "ghetto goo" you speak of? that green crap outside?
Any movie theater, similar, but not getto goo.

huh?
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

GHETTO GOO----- BITS OF CANDY , SPIT , POP , MALT LIQUER, OTHER BODILY FLUIDS AND FOOD THAT GET ON ANY SURFACE AND ARE LEFT TO CONGEAL AND MIX--{can be found on sidewalks , bathrooms and in stores and movie theaters}---I.E. GHETTO GOO , I used to have to clean my cab of the dreaded "goo " at the end of every shift.{ yeah I used to drive ghetto "crack "cab too}
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

aha, now I see.... thanks guys!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:dave's pretty much right - except it's Theives and Liars.
probably the best Ministry album - I also liked the Land of Rape and Honey
D'oh, I shouldn't have trusted my memory. I thought I listened to that enough that I shouldn't have had to double check myself. :lol:

Oh well, anyways, Land of Rape of Honey is great also, if only just for Stigmata.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"