Testarossa - work in progress

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

yeah, i havent seen a miva post in awhile either...... oh god no...MISSING PIMP!
The METALLIC Pimp.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Nah, Miva's around. I dropped by the hood(I always scroll down to see who's around) at like 4 a.m. or so, I dont know , it was late, like a week ago and he was here, probly just readin' stuff or somethin'. I got all stoked thinkin' he was gonna post or workin' on his post or about to post, but he just hung around a while and then he bounced.
TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

ok guys, sorry to bump the topic and get you excited, but miva hasnt updated this thread for a month... Bird says hes seen him on, but he bounced with no post. I dont think hes posted recently... Miva, if your reading this, give us a heads up to whats going on! :-)
The METALLIC Pimp.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Arite guys, don't get too crazy, but I PMed Miva and he gave me a couple of pics that he wanted me to post for him in fear of everyones reaction. He has widdled and puttied the Testarossa down next to nothing. He decided to make the smallest RC w/ full propo and what not ever. It's sick, but I'll let the pimps decide.

But check this out, working doors hood and trunk! WHHHHAT?!?!?!

Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:???: :suspect:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Screw this 5hit!!

Miva, post now!!! I said NOW!!!!

People are going to die if you don't post!!!

If you don't post West Virginia is going to get teeth!!

If you don't post the oceans will dry up and we'll have nowhere to dump our illegal 5hit!!

If you don't post the dinosaurs are going to become zombies and get you in your sleep!!!

If you don't post I'll just keep writing these dumb lines!!

If you don't post hookers will no longer hook!!

If you don't post they're going to make a sequal to Police Academy!!

If you don't post..........

Thank You and Safe Pimpin' to all!!!!!!
TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

days turned into weeks, weeks to months... still no sign of miva.
The METALLIC Pimp.
mazda-man1
bitHood

Post by mazda-man1 »

TheEvo wrote:Am i the only one, thinking of the 80s?

Some german car tuner went insane and builded a testarossa with 2 turbos and 2 superchargers. Also bodykitted o'course. Miva's Testarossa and the german one looks very similar.

:-D
Yo maby this post scared him away cause maby he stole this guys idea and posted it as his own, so when he saw this got scared and didnt update cause he hasnt posted since this was up
CAUTION: objects in mirror are farther than they appear.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

mazda-man1 wrote:Yo maby this post scared him away cause maby he stole this guys idea and posted it as his own, so when he saw this got scared and didnt update cause he hasnt posted since this was up
yeah, or M.A.Y.B.E. he's busy... or maybe lots of shit. It's pretty clear that Miva has some serious skills though, eh? I don't think you can steal skill.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I think TheEvo was comparing miva's testarosa to a real 1:1 car, not a bit sized car.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

hue35 wrote:
mazda-man1 wrote:Yo maby this post scared him away cause maby he stole this guys idea and posted it as his own, so when he saw this got scared and didnt update cause he hasnt posted since this was up
yeah, or M.A.Y.B.E. he's busy... or maybe lots of shit. It's pretty clear that Miva has some serious skills though, eh? I don't think you can steal skill.
Exactly, to say that Miva has the skillz to be compared to a real life car tuners work, I would think would a compliment, and a testiment to his skills.

Everything I do is inspired by some kind of fullsize car. You gotta get you're inspiration from somewhere.

I don't know what it's like in Poland, but I remember Petum saying something about their holidays, I think they work alot before they get to their holidays. That's my theory anyways.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

**taps into the polack mental grid**

calling miva........

calling miva...........

how do you get a one armed polack out of a tree?
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

:-) wave
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Hey Cabo, any chance you could delve into your records and shoot Miva an e-mail. This here is quite possibly one of the best bits ever created and it would be a shame to never see the finished product.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
TheEvo
bitGangsta'

Post by TheEvo »

Yes, i was talking bout the real car.

Heres a pic btw...

Keep in mind that Poland is a poor country, they do work hard to make a living.
Do i need a better signature?