SG 1/2 & 1/2

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sg219
bitPimp

SG 1/2 & 1/2

Post by sg219 »

Heres the other project thats going on right now.

Not sure where to go from here, but I guarantee you there will be green somewhere on the car!!
Canadian Bit
bitThug

Post by Canadian Bit »

Is it like this: Supra|Zed?
:D CB :D
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I thought he was nuts when he started cutting the Supra and the Fairlady in half. (It happened late at night in my kitchen...) But, I gotta say that this body fits on a bit chassis like a glove and is kind of interesting lookin'.
I cant wait to see where you go with this one, man.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I finally got to doin' some painting!!! I first would like to say my painting skills SUCK, but I try. Its still fun.......I like to cut, chop, distort, fix, replace, and others things way more than painting. I have sooooo much respect for the rides here and the paint jobs on them after tryin' to paint today. I don't know how they come out so perfect!!

This was all hand brush painted. With those little Testors bottles. The white base is Spray Testors.

But onto the pics.

This is it.........The Supralady Z
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

nice dude. i didnt know how that was gona turn out.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Dude, ya forgot the 2! That looks like that 19 guys car! Nice job, man. I can't wait to see it up close and see what that little stuff you have goin' on there is about.... knowing you, it's probly beer related or somethin lol.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

for no or little painting experience, I'd say you did a great job.
looks minty fresh lol
I dig it, and it's original - I've never seen that paint scheme, damn hard to pull of these days
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Thanks!!!

Not only not much experience, but shakey ass hands. Never realized till I started to paint today. I painted my other ride (Project SG)also, it was alot more detail.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Bird wrote:Dude, ya forgot the 2! That looks like that 19 guys car! Nice job, man. I can't wait to see it up close and see what that little stuff you have goin' on there is about.... knowing you, it's probly beer related or somethin lol.
I know, but I wanted to stay with 2 #'s this time. The 219 was a BIT much on it.

Oh, 5hit look its a double post. I was pointin'-n-clickin' a little too fast.
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

I can dig that that paint job , I love the colors!
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
TMP
bitGangsta'

Post by TMP »

looks cool, the first thing i thought when i looked at the first pic was one of those Racing Stangs. good job man..
The METALLIC Pimp.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Thanks, Pimps!!! I have a Bb in the works now, its a truck conversion. Got a lot of work to do there yet.

I wanted to add that all the painting was freehand, no masking.

Heres a couple more pics. I hope these are better.