Project SG

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

219 just left my crib, and we got a few better pics of this car and his Fairsupralady Z 1/2 and 1/2 ride... still some experimenting to do with lighting and distances to get the pics right... I assume he will be posting the few good ones that we took later on.

I just want to say that pictures(at least these first ones) don't do this ride justice. It is pretty bad-ass for a dude who 5 months ago had never messed with anything like this to be able to come up with something this unique and nicely done. I hope the convertible project that I started on the same night(and am still doing shaping and ground effects on) that 219 started this comes out as nice as this did.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

word up. you guys want me to show you some painting in real life? itl cost you a wooer and a 40!!! I aint no crazy dave but ive laid down 2 or 3 smooth paint jobs in my day.

btw sg: thats pretty damn good for hand done. im more impressed by the putty work tho.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea I'm guessing camera will never do it full justice, sounds killer.
I gotta see more of that interior, looks and sounds like it's gotta be dope.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Really nice! I can't wait to see the new pictures. What are you talking about 1/2 and 1/2 though? Is it that convertible waht you're talking about?
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

No, it's this odd half Supra, half 350Z thing that 219 did. here's the link.

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... highlight=
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Heres the other pics. I just finished taking over Bird's.

Like on the 1/2 & 1/2 I painted, this was done freehand, no masking.

Well I hope like always the pics get better.

Here they go, I hope the detail comes out a little better. Check out the "S" and "G" on the seats, its a bad pic, but I think it shows enough.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

So it isn't worthless.........I'm slippin' today...I've been :cool: all day.

Here is the next project....
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That interior looks pretty cool.

The pics are getting better, but I'd like to see more. Check this thread where Hue gave me some advice.
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... php?t=2971
It's helped quite a bit doing it his way, but my pics are still a little fuzzy, I'm convinced my lense is jacked from my kid playing with it. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Thanks, man... it's not even my camera, but anytime 219 comes up and has it with him, I grab it and set up and start experimenting... I think I am on the right track, but need to try a different bulb in the desk lamp I use, and alter my distance a bit... the ones I did of the zz 'Stang and 'Cuda and the iWaver ones have been the best I've done... I was all the way down at the other end of the table for the iWaver ones...

What I really need to do is get my own camera, that way I can get it right at my own pace in my own time, instead of experimenting with my friends when he brings his.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Thanks for postin' that thread CD. I read it and it seems like I tried all that stuff, but I'm not giving up yet!!! I'm going to try again tonight if I get a chance. I want to post the best damn pic ever!!!!

....or at least in this thread..... :lol:

Edit>>>@ Bird--Let me know about a camera, every now and then one falls off a truck!! :wink:
crusty
bitPlaya'

Post by crusty »

damm where u get thoses rims??
and nice job on that thing
ImageImageImage
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

payaso does rim jobs better than anyone
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

F'n hog man, I'm tellin' ya, but you're right though, he's said so himself. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

crusty wrote:damm where u get thoses rims??
and nice job on that thing
I got them off a car. And thanks on the job.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Better Pic? Maybe not, but I think its still the best one of the interior so far. The sun decided to hide when I shot this one.