CarToons influenced Camaro

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
joez2872
bitThug

Post by joez2872 »

:cool: :eek: thats a fat camaro dave great work , my camaro i did looks like a stubey car lol . did those fat tires kits come with those rims ?//well off to rat shack for the tire kit see ya :-)
( . )( . ) LOL HANG UM HIGH!!!!ROCKEY MT.FEVER LOL!!!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Thanks, you know the roof reminded me of something else too, but I'm not sure I'm familiar with a Cheetah, but I'm imagining one of them swooshy 60s cars with the round roofs.

...and Finks thanks, I appreciate the compliment, but I gotta tell ya, it's not quite seemless. If you look at the door, you can see a slight seem. That's just because there was no putty involved, I just used super glue as usual, super glue dries pourous, and soaks the paint up, causing that line. I was trying to hurry, so I only laid 2 coats, if I had laid another coat, it probably would have covered it.

joez2872, yep them rims come with the tires. I carved out the little holes with my exacto, so they'd be black, but otherwise, they're just like that. It's a pretty cool set, I'd definately go grab one if I was you, I'm getting some more for spares.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

Dave, That would make George Trosley Himself proud, i would know, i have talked to him many times, also, he drew my dads car for him, i lovve CARtoons, they are the greatest!
if you would want, i can send him those pictures to see his reaction.....
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

grnmachnracr wrote:Dave, That would make George Trosley Himself proud, i would know, i have talked to him many times, also, he drew my dads car for him, i lovve CARtoons, they are the greatest!
if you would want, i can send him those pictures to see his reaction.....
Hell yeah dude! That would be great, I'd love to hear his reaction.
crazydave's Gallery
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

well, George is very busy, :sad: and got on AOL, and i asked him, but it was his wife, she said he is very busy, but they both thought the pictures were very cool.
any who, here are some pix of his artwork to show you guys some of this crazy stuff, the orange buick is my dads, that says for Paul.

http://www.georgetrosley.com/customexamples.html
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Goddamn CD...and you "just threw it together real quick"? Once again....the talent around here never ceases to amaze me.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

grnmachnracr wrote:well, George is very busy, :sad: and got on AOL, and i asked him, but it was his wife, she said he is very busy, but they both thought the pictures were very cool.
any who, here are some pix of his artwork to show you guys some of this crazy stuff, the orange buick is my dads, that says for Paul.

http://www.georgetrosley.com/customexamples.html
Well if the man himself says they're cool, then that's good enough for me. 8-)

Sdog, well I did most of it in a weekend, I think that's pretty quick. Really painting took up most the time.
crazydave's Gallery
stampede_dude
bitNinja

hey

Post by stampede_dude »

that thing looks awesome dave!i cant even see where you chopped it...i have a ZZ but i think the wide tire kit and muscle body look better on a clone than on a regular ZZ judging with your car..wow.
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

The Hurst decal on the back window is a nice touch. Where did you get it? :cool:
jmays
bitGangsta'

Post by jmays »

crazydave that is sooo sweet, it just flows from front to back. looks like it was meant to be that way!at first i thought that u bought that body!
its just soo clean.

jmays