Touring zip zap mercedes

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Touring zip zap mercedes

Post by grnmachnracr »

here is my touring zip zap mercedes.

1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
IronDragon
bitPlaya'

Post by IronDragon »

pretty nice man I like those rims... but those lines around the doors look like they were drawn on in blue pen eheheh...
I am ten Ninjas.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

ehh black sharpie, but now i regret doing it...
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
IronDragon
bitPlaya'

Post by IronDragon »

get a really fine model brush and fill over with black paint
I am ten Ninjas.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

Heres some new shots... (btw, sorry cabo)

hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth will remove the sharpie without hurting the paint. Just don't rub too hard. I bet if you wiped over those lines with alcohol (damp, not too saturated), you'd leave just a little ink in the deepest part of the groove, which is what you want.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

hue35 wrote:Rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth will remove the sharpie without hurting the paint. Just don't rub too hard. I bet if you wiped over those lines with alcohol (damp, not too saturated), you'd leave just a little ink in the deepest part of the groove, which is what you want.
hmm thanks hue, i gotta try that later today, that is , after im done working on my t-maxx, this things dirtttty!
:sad: