VW Cabriolet

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Finks
bitPimp

VW Cabriolet

Post by Finks »

All right, here is what I have been spinning in the work shop for a while. Started off with one of those cheapo Thundercharger bodies from Big Lots. Over all a general looking body and said "hey, that could be a cool Jetta" So work started.

But then what do ya know, it's contest time and the theme? Summer Swing Bling Baby! So that means this bitch needs to take a different rout. So after a little look over, she weemed to scream "Make me a beach bunny VW Cabriolet!" So the choppin started. It's interesting to note, the Thundercharger bodies cut like butter. I just used an exacto knife.

But the problem was the front end. What to do to get that classic 4 light shiners that they have. Found a Di cast Muscle Machines BWM and the problem was solved.

Ok to make this short Made the rag top detailed the inside and Badaboom. Here she is.

Needless to say, I am proud of this whip.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I noticed the progress pics pop up in your gallery a while ago, and was anticipating this... Dude, that's freakin' awesome.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that rocks Finks, you did an excellent job.
now that's custom!

the grill is killer, I dig how you did the interior too.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Thanks guys. Bird I kinda did that on purpose, glad ya noticed. This car is 100% a testiment to all you Pimps. As of this Christmas I got my 1st bit, and hell, I have never played around with modding anything. For that matter the last time I did any model stuff I was like 12. So everything I applied to this I have learned from this web site, EVERYTHING. Just goes to show you, if you can force yourself to pay attention to every detail and care enough to study the words of wisdom given here, you can play with the big boys.
Suck My Bits
jmays
bitGangsta'

cabrio

Post by jmays »

awsome job finks, i love the cabrio!!!

did you put that body on a zz or did you use the zz wheels on a clone?

jmays
Finks
bitPimp

Re: cabrio

Post by Finks »

jmays wrote:awsome job finks, i love the cabrio!!!

did you put that body on a zz or did you use the zz wheels on a clone?

jmays
Zips on a clone. Used the "hub extendors" from the wide kit for the fronts so I didn't have to butcher a new Zip. Thought you would dig that J. BtW what's cookin in your shop? Not like you to keep it this under wraps. :)
Suck My Bits
jmays
bitGangsta'

cabrio

Post by jmays »

no no no u want get anything from me guit yet! :???:

jmays
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

very cool car. My wife has an 88 cabriolet, and she got a kick out of this.