Painted green superslick Eclipse...

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Painted green superslick Eclipse...

Post by grnmachnracr »

here is my custom painted super slick eclipse, i used testors green gold paint with my airbrush... tell me what u think

Image[/list]
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Nice..... not to much to say except good job, what Mods have been done to it? I dig the green speckle paint job, and rag top look. Good Job, keep it up! :cool:
DRIFT HAPPENS
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Re: Painted green superslick Eclipse...

Post by Son_Gokou »

grnmachnracr wrote:here is my custom painted super slick eclipse, i used testors green gold paint with my airbrush... tell me what u think

Image[/list]
That is just fuckin awesome!!!!

I like the color you chose, and it's really clean....pimpin!!!
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Yeah really nice lay of paint there, although I would have puttied the spoiler holes and detailed the front grill. Either way it looks nice paint wise.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

Thanks guys, im going to end up making a wing for it, and detailing everything, it needs to be more custom! well i havnt had the money to get anything for it, if i get alot of time, im gonna try to add an extra cell... does anyone think i would need a different charger if i added a 120 mah bit battery?
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

grnmachnracr wrote: im gonna try to add an extra cell... does anyone think i would need a different charger if i added a 120 mah bit battery?
do you mean replace the stock cell with a higher capacity one or ad a second cell??

1: if thats your question then no you will get a little longer runtime

2: if you run a dual cell make sure both cells are evenly matched or you wont get very good results.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

These already have 2 cells in them, though, right? So, if by adding another cell you mean tri-celling it, then, yeah, you are going to want 3 of the same cells and you will need a charger... you could easily make one for a SS, though.

BTW, that green is tight as hell, man. Nice job.