We don't give good advice?

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Re: l

Post by midget_man1387 »

jmays wrote:man i tell u that u are trippin, the last thing i want to do is build an rc and spend like three weeks on it and post it here to have ppl tell me that it sucks ass, something that u may think is awsome might suck to another person, so if the pimps from this sight are open minded enough to consider that you may have put some real effort into an rc , why on earth would they knock u down, I know that some pple like it black and white, just tell it like it is. BUt they are few and far between.

If i put three weeks into a body and i was told that the paint sucks, shit i would just go some where else were i might find some support.

lightin up some , its a hobby, there are no gold medals to be handed out, just some clean fun and colaborations between fellow enthusiast .

jmays
you got a great point, but I dunno, when I posted that, it juss seemed like the peeps here at bitpimps cared a lil bit too much for me lol, and you mite not tell me my shit sucks. Most of the time, it does... but you guys find the good shit about it and say that, it seemed like the germans find the bad shit, and tell you so you can correct it. I figured that when I posted that, the germans would say, the corner lites should be different, or something like that. That way, I vould post here and have you guys enjoy EVERYTHING, not just the few things good about it. It just sucks, because honestly, I was real proud of this ride, but now I'm not sure what to think anymore.

So basically, I hope you guys do post your thoughts, in honesty, no matter good or bad. I mean I'm sure I'll have a few people against me, and a few on my side, but you know, I'd love to stay here.

yeah, thanks again.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

as far as leaving goes...
I've made only 5 people leave in the history of bitPimps.
you know how far we let shit go.
anyways, point being - you're more than welcome to stay here - you woulda seen a "banned" message if you weren't.

and now to get in to the nitty gritty...
midget_man1387 wrote:It seemed to me that whatever I posted here at bitpimps was just for a confidence boost. It seems like I get two pages of great job midget man, but nothing more than that.
you're absolutely right. that's exactly what you got - that's exactly what a lot of us get.
for some, that's what is needed.
for others, that isn't.
I think "bitPimps" the community has black and white areas, and very little grey - if you know what I mean.
that is to say, either the pimps here love you, hate you, or could care less - and really nothing in between.
the pimps that feel a bond with a fellow pimp, send off words of encouragement.
they mean good, but never the less, many times it ends up being useless drivel - the basic "yea you're cool, great job, whatever".

personally, I give those "posts" out to pimps who you can tell are just starting out or pimps that I know or think would be offended otherwise. I don't want to say "that looks like a turd baked in the oven" and discourage them from ever trying it again or even letting us see what they've done. I've made and still make plenty of turds. and nobody should forget - we all started off learning and making mistakes.

now that I know what you want and now that I know you're old enough to handle "constructive critisisms" that's what I'll give you, all to help better yourself. the good with the bad.
midget_man1387 wrote:It was like a kid who wants to be JUST LIKE michael jordan getting told to fuck off... That was how I felt.
that's understandable. we felt betrayed. I feel like I've help foster some of your ability, as I'm sure other long standing pimps here do as well. we even ran a contest that we kiddingly joked about, was "midget_man's" contest. for some odd reason you seem to be the "cousin" of bitPimps and we like to watch out for you and a few others. lol
midget_man1387 wrote:Basically, now i get to sit, hope, wait, and pray that your guys wont see it like you're seeing it now. if you want me to leave because you think I'm not in love with this site, then so be it. I can take it like a man, but I want you to know, I dont wanna leave, and I certainly dont want to be fuckin hated.
you're not hated, at least by me lol
I was dis-appointed to say the least (okay dad)
but I also understand and believe your intensions (okay dad)

now go play you little fucker lol (okay dad)

edit: and what jmays just said before me lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

lol fuck you! I was so scared... Oh wait, don't hate me for saying fuck you :lol: lol j/k :-) ....Yes, please do give me constructive criticism. Damn I love you guys :sad:

Ok fuck the teary eyed shit, let's blaze :cool:

o wait, I still would like to hear some comments lol....
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Awwwwww.... :sad:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I know it, hogjowlz is gonna get a boner :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

what CW??

hey sess

sess you need to shave....And why did that taste like ass? :???:

wait.... what did i kiss??

:lol: :lol:

guys, Image
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

sessiz wrote:Awwwwww.... :sad:
:-( Maybe some light reading. Will help out Midget Man.

http://20th-century-history-books.com/0440504708.html
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

mmmmm

*hogjowlz starts to beat his meat about now*
*stage clears, lights dim*
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

I am too fuckin lazy to link the quote Midg, but we do give critisizim. Remember the RX7 you did that needed that black line to devide the colors? Yeah that was us saying "great paint job but it needs somthing more" Any how, glad this is cleared up. Keep on modding you litle bitch and post your shit here, it's all love. :cool:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

midget_man1387 wrote:hey sess

sess you need to shave....And why did that taste like ass? :???:

wait.... what did i kiss??
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

midget_man1387 wrote:The whole reason for me posting at bit-racer.de is because the german pimps don't give a flying FUCK about what i think. They dont give a damn about me, they'll say, that fuckin shit sucks right to your face. I mean look at this thread: http://549.rapidforum.com/topic=100181108386 . DarkTari, the fuckin master of every bit mod you'll ever see. All of us people here look up to the man because his mods kickass... The Germans? Yeah, they tell it like it is. That paint is fuckin amazing, in my eyes (i can't come close to that detail), yet that guy says that its badly painted?.
Exactly, the paint is fuckin' amazing, there is not a reason in hell for him to say, "The idea is quite well but it looks badly painted!" If you me and everyone else sees it as amazing, how is this guy telling it like it is? For one thing, for another how does that help you in anyway what so ever? You have no clue why he thought it was bad.

If I feel a car is badly painted, do I or do I not offer advice on how it could be painted better?

If you just want a bashing, I can do that. :lol:

Anyways, I think you may have got confused, you don't need to impress those guys, you need to impress yourself. Not everyone is gonna like everything you do.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

crazydave wrote:Anyways, I think you may have got confused, you don't need to impress those guys, you need to impress yourself. Not everyone is gonna like everything you do.

Maybe you're right?? Maybe I posted there cuz i wanted them to say your shit rocks?? I never thought a/b it like that.... Damnit I'm a fuckin selfish bastard!!!

Shall I bother wasting a thread here on that ride? Or do you not think it's worth it.... wait, fuck it, I don't care what u guys think :lol: j/j!!

thanks guys, glad you saw it my way!!!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

midget_man1387 wrote: I fuckin love this site!!! I look up to DT and Cabo.

Hi. Remember me? I'm the super pimp that will drive circles around those 2....lol :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

payaso wrote:
midget_man1387 wrote: I fuckin love this site!!! I look up to DT and Cabo.

Hi. Remember me? I'm the super pimp that will drive circles around those 2....lol :-)

dont worry, I didnt forget you!!its juss that in the thread over at bitracer.de, they were the two who posted...

I look up to you too, hunny! lmao j/j a/b the hunny part 8-) :cool: :lol:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Just bustin some funnies today.... I will smoke those guys on the track though. lol

payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein