Dynamic Duo

Use this gallery to show off your own rides - 1:28 scale and above - video's and images no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Dynamic Duo

Post by midget_man1387 »

Well pimps, I been a picture taking fool today! lol I'm just enjoying the great weather... Anyway, I got a new xmod when I was in NC last week, and I've already beefed it up, as usual. Anyway, Here's my stock I-Waver with my XMod. My XMod's got AWD, stage two motors, sky rims, locker rear diff, and suspension... They've both got skid plates, but my xmod one isn't very durable... The i-waver one is made from a piece of milk carton plastic lol... I'm waiting for a set of custom decks to dry, so when they do, I'll put them on my xmod and take a few more shots..

Last edited by midget_man1387 on Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

Dude, ditch the rubber bands, they get in the way of "skidding" and stuff, and may slow the car down or shit.

Oh, and which is the faster car? ;) I know the answer but I'm asking anyway ;)
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I agree with Gokuo. I had my 6 cell on my Xmod plastic speed ties on, and the ties draged and caught shit as I was drivin'. The gumbands might be better, but there has to be a better way. Maybe try glueing it on while cutting out the holes for the screws? :???:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

I get what you guys are saying, but the rubber bands, as long as they are not folded, don't drag. but I actually have made a better skid plate, that I dont need rubber bands with.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

Son_Gokou wrote:Oh, and which is the faster car? ;) I know the answer but I'm asking anyway ;)
right now, I believe that'd be my xmod. I dunno tho, I played with both today and I'm not exactly sure. I'll have to get both sets of batts charged up and let them race!