Mini Pimpin...

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

It was a clone. It was the only one they had at a closeout store. You can't tell in the pic, but it doesn't have regular bit rims. They are flat spokes. It's a very unique clone. Fast too.

Later,
Chrome...

PS. Dark Tari, if you want it I'd trade it to you no problem. That is if you got a pimpin plan for it.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Can't remember what it was called, but Havok sent me one of those to FET up. He said Yagbols hooked him up with it. It had a rectangle controller with a dome top, and otherwise was very similar to a Precious or similar clone.

Pretty cool car, I want one. You got the hook up on those, Chrome? :-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

Man, I wish I had the hook up on these. This was the only one they had left with the Mini body. The other one I got was a WRX with weird three spoke wheels.

Later,
Chrome...

*Edit, I don't know if you guys think it's worth it or not, but I'd like to own one of these: http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php ... adid=19458

I can get the body, but my lowering skills aren't great and I have a hard time getting Dub City cars.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

I got one of those mini cooper clones from ebay. It looks pretty cheesy and of poor quality. Then again, it is a clone. The wheels look like crap and the tires are thin and are cupped on the rim. It doesn't really look all that much like a mini cooper either. Here are some pics for you DT:

Notice the cheap cupped tires:

Not really sure what brand it is:

But it comes from noveltyinc.com

Didn't jmays make a convertible out of one of these a while back?
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, that's a different one than the one I saw. The one I played with had white 5 spoke wheels, and was decent quality.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Yeah I have one of those.

It is one of my favorites. After I am done with the two mods I am working on now it's the next up to be modded out. She is stock very zippy and the detail isn't tha bad but definatly needs my loving touch. It has the flat rims as well wich will go for sure.

Other than the rims Crome what else did you mod?

Oh yeah, I bought it from Bitboy, he has em in black and red. He still may have some if anyone was interested.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
jmays
bitGangsta'

clones

Post by jmays »

the copper is the same clones that popped up here in louisiana, i have ended up buying like 15 of those while they lasted,

They run nice and with a lil moddin they are top notch, here they were saleing for 4.99.

again its a nice lil rc, i have yet to be disappointed with them.

jmays
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Well the consensus seems to be that people like 'em. I guess I'll pull mine out of the bubble.
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

I tab lowered it and touched up a little bit of paint details. My modding skills aren't great by any means. I just dabbled a little after I got bored.

Later,
Chrome...