has anyone ever made an escalade??

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
riddinspinnaz11
bitThug
Location: Muncie, Indiana- nothin but corn... thats all i have da say bout that

has anyone ever made an escalade??

Post by riddinspinnaz11 »

has anyone ever attempted an escalade???
----Hang out with my wang out----
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

IAM I think was the pimp that had a few for sale.
I can't remember if he was molding them himself or just had a few to spare, but the answer is yes.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
riddinspinnaz11
bitThug

another question :
will anyone tell me how to make putty out of stuff that i might have around the house. My family is runnin short of money. and if u know how to use putty will you please post a message with some info? :roll: im kind of new here :-?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

uhh, well I don't know of any "home-made putty" situations.
a small tube of putty isn't that expensive - one day of lunch money maybe?

as for "house-hold remedies", I'm totally guessing here, nothing will work as good as putty (designed for the application), but uh... I guess you could try:

- toothpaste lol yea, people fill holes in dry wall with it sometimes - real hoosier move, yells ghetto, would fit on this site great if you pulled it off.
- cheese-wiz, never ate it, but looks like it could harden in to something or another
- boogers, shit man, even eddie murphy knew you could end up cutting yourself with a dried booger.
- jizz, your car will smell like spunk, people might look at you like the kid riding the short bus, but hey - it might work and you would have left your mark like a wolf in the wild.
- old ass chef boyardee ravioli sauce - give your car color and a film of meat sauce.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i suggest you start slangin rocks on the corner dude. bits is big money. at 6bucks a pop i know its hard to squeeze 3 bucks for something from a craft store.
riddinspinnaz11
bitThug

thanks guys...lets put it this way... if i went and got putty, how would i use it and what kind should i buy :???:
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

You would use the search button for the word "PUTTY" nuff said.

But something tells me you won't do that so just hit Wally World and buy a thing of Testors on the cheap. After that, you sqeeze out a little and practice molding on somthing else so you don't waste a bit. Finally you... awww fuck it, I stopped caring when I hit the reply button. :-(
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I'm sorry here, but you gotta be kiddin' me. :???: This is a joke right?

You can afford internet service and a computer, but not $3 for a tube of putty.

I guess Cabo also started charging for the use of the SEARCH button/feature!!
hog wrote:i suggest you start slangin rocks on the corner dude.
riddinspinnaz11
bitThug

are there any pimps in here that arent smart asses, and are willing to help out a newbie?? :?:
riddinspinnaz11
bitThug

and this computer was a present like 4 years ago before my parents got devorced and my mom lost her job.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

riddinspinnaz11 wrote:are there any pimps in here that arent smart asses, and are willing to help out a newbie?? :?:
As for question #1, No we pretty much are all smart asses and if that's a problem, then I suggest hitting another forum.

Question #2 we did give you a fuckin answer, Testors and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. I know of 2 posts all about your question. This web site is far and away one of the best sources for amazing ideas and tips on Bit/Zip modding, just use the Search button. I was a total Noob to modding back in Jan 2004, check out my rides now that I have mastered the search. If you are just lazy tho, well :noob: But if you want to actually try somthing then I can't wait to see what mods you put out.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
riddinspinnaz11
bitThug

alright, i will make some hardwork into this first car im making. ill show you what i can pull off. thanks for the push though. i better get started.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ok little lady: feel free to go here ---> www.microrccenter.com

where the hell on this site does it say bitpimps offers free psychological counselling? this isnt big brothers big sisters.

obviously you aint read the faqs or searched for anything because you would have found answers to almost every one of your questions.

so this will be your first and last warning.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

hogjowlz wrote:so this will be your first and last warning.
Hog, you getting laid or something?
I can't believe how nice you've been to this guy. I thought you gonna bust him up on that motorized spinner mod. :lol:

For the record, we're more than happy to indulge in intelligent conversations here. If you're getting smart ass replies, then maybe you're not asking the most thought out questions, but too late now, I think you just grinded on Hog's last nerve.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

sg219 wrote:I guess Cabo also started charging for the use of the SEARCH button/feature!!
hi - I don't charge shit for anything. I don't even put up banners or click here to donate bullshit. I give you a chance to help by gaining something in return, that's as far as I go.

if you're referring to the auction, that wasn't even my idea, though I like it and support it like I do our contests.
and even if it was my idea, I'd defend it with "the pimps who can help are only trying to do so, nobody sends you a fucking bill to be here - so you can still be the freeloading assmuncher you are if that's how it is. ever heard of supporting your own cause / entertainment / whatever?".

I take the "cabo / charge" shit seriously because now you're debating one of the main reasons this site started. and I'll defend it till it's death - and that ain't gonna happen by 1 misled hombre, we've had many - as is plainly seen all over this site, pimps set eachother straight quite often.

now if you didn't mean that, sorry and don't take it personally, but as I said - bitPimps in general "gives" and doesn't "take", we might "accept" from time to time, but we never "force" anyone to choose an "option" (e.g. pay or leave).
matter of fact we do quite the opposite.
If we tallied up the $ bitPimps has thrown to the users versus the $ that has come in - we'd all have a great fucking laugh and my pocket book would cry - not to mention all the other freebies the other "bitPimps" have given out.

before I go on and on, peace - I'm out lol