my camero

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

not too shabby dude. you paint a lot better than you spell.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Actually, you did a pretty nice job considering you had to cut that body to get it to fit on that chasis.

My mom likes it too :-)
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Nice job there Micro. Personally I think tha momma is screaming for a nice black phat racing stripe but even still, you can't see the cut lines which is what you are always aiming for in these types of mods. You should throw tha momma down in the Swing Bling fo sho. Oh and finally, shouldn't this have gone in Custom Jobs? Ahh fuck it is the feeling for the day.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

wow matt! thats one of your best cars, that and the Muscle car, and the Blue accord! i love it! :eek:
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

lol guys i cant spell worth a shit , thanks for the kind words guys i may try the raceing stripe as i have some black spray paint .
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

also... i mean im always an advocate for function over form any day but the whole orange tires in the back and black in the front looks pretty gay.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

yeah i agree hog , its just that they have realy good combo of grip and slip , but im puting on motor works rear tiers now . i didnt like how it turned out so i striped it sanded the hell out of it and re painted it the clear is drying now pics some time today or tomorow .
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Nice choppin' micro_man... that came out great. If you would have done one more round of primer and sanding, that seam would have disappeared completely and it would have been perfect. No disrespect, though... you did a great job. I have similar plans for one of those bodies. Keep the momentum going dude, you're startin' to nail it.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

hue i did just that last night , the seam is now nealy gone ,the only lines on the side are the doors i choped the rear vieew miors too becase i didnt like them . its still drying though . i have started one a r32 skyline , keeping the mometum going . that r32 is a car ive been scared to mod but have wanted to mod , and i can paint kinda decent now so i think i can do it , i hope ....

update the camero is dead , i was tryingto make it perfect but i screwed it up , now its on the busted body pile .