My new soup!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
mazda-man1
bitHood

My new soup!

Post by mazda-man1 »

here it she is...
CAUTION: objects in mirror are farther than they appear.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

well dude lower the damn spoiler and get rid of that stupid air scoop on the fucking roof of the car. thats gona slow it down if anything and it doesnt make it look cool.

the diameter of the fart pipe is out of control as well homeboy.

other than that i say shes pretty clean. the flame/splash whatever decal looks pretty nice actually. as you can see we dont really like much rice here. you will impress us with a video of it being driven.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Ahh, it's arite. The Spoiler is way out of control tho. Hood scoops look fine, I just personally think they are gay. As for the coffee can on the ass of that, so long as it's not on the back of a 92 Ford Torus I have no beef. Course I am one of the only pro ricers here. Keep it up bro, bottom line, nice paint job, looks nearly stock in color like the Civic. Show us more, do you mod bits/Zips? That's what this site is really about.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

Looks pretty good not a fan a monster wings either personaly but I know others like it.

And like Finks said
Finks wrote:Show us more, do you mod bits/Zips? That's what this site is really about.
Since this is more a micro site I run the Mini site at http://www.cjshobbies.net you are welcom to bring that car over.
mazda-man1
bitHood

Post by mazda-man1 »

ya i noticed that the pics make the fart pipe look a little big so i changed it, and @ finks i do mod zips i have posted some things about them, and I have that spoiler on cuz other ones werent doen drying from the paint.
CAUTION: objects in mirror are farther than they appear.