CD Inspired CarToons Inspired Camero (My first)

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
LoRDDeVO2
bitThug

CD Inspired CarToons Inspired Camero (My first)

Post by LoRDDeVO2 »

Sup Pimps I have been lurking around the forums for a while soaking in all the knowledge and wisdom you pimps have to offer. I done mods (fets, dual celling and what not) before but nothing involving changing the look of the vehicle. This is my first custom job:

Zip Zap chassis w/spring Suspension
Internal Dual cell (big jammies not SE batt)
Clone PCB
Muscle Machines Big Block and Rear Wheels
Wide tires on front

SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Nice! Now you just need a hairy, scrawny arm coming out the window and a cartoonish Hurst shifter coming out of the hood. Throw in some bloodshot eyeballs and a dripping, flapping tongue and you're done!
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

GREAT JOB man! How do you find the handling with those big tires and the speed? :eek:
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

Looks awesome! Very original. Only thing I would do is put the Cragar-style wheels on the front and paint them with chrome paint.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

I must admit I am familiar w/ Cartoons, but not nearly as most of you. Is it just me or should the rear wheel wells be dremmeled out and the crome paint be reaplied after so the rear end goes flush?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Finks wrote:I must admit I am familiar w/ Cartoons, but not nearly as most of you. Is it just me or should the rear wheel wells be dremmeled out and the crome paint be reaplied after so the rear end goes flush?
That's a good suggestion, to get the rear of the body back down on the chassis and mellow out the rake a bit. I can't quite tell, but myabe you need that room in there for the inverted PCB. Either way, matching the tire radius a little closer would look good.
LoRDDeVO2
bitThug

Post by LoRDDeVO2 »

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking the same thing about widening the back wheel well but my painting skills suck :) Guess I have to start somewhere. What front rims do you think would look good with this car?

As for the handling its mad fast but when you turn the front grips too much that it 360's alot.
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

LoRDDeVO2 wrote:What front rims do you think would look good with this car?
Camshaft wrote:Only thing I would do is put the Cragar-style wheels on the front and paint them with chrome paint.
LoRDDeVO2
bitThug

Post by LoRDDeVO2 »

Where would i get Cragar-style wheels.. any clones have them?
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

You know, the classic Cragar 5-spokes...Image

They come in one of the 2F2F bodysets as well as the Past & Present Camaro bodyset.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool.

You could carve out and lower the rear end, or you could jack up the front end and have the headers coming out the wheel wells. Remember that one?
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"