My truck...

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
chrome
bitNinja

My truck...

Post by chrome »

I've been wanting to do a truck ever since I saw Ahh5hits F150. CrazyDave's truck only made me want to do one more. So here it is. This truck took A LOT of body modding. All that's left now is to prep for paint, then paint.

Later,
Chrome...

***Geez, I didn't realize the pics were that bad. I'm really going to have to invest in a camera that isn't held together by tape.
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I have a project going with one of those right now, too... But instead of going down, mine will be going up lol...

Micro Speed shells are a sculptors dream... I think it was Finks that said "They are like butter"... So true... so true.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Dude....that shit is so out of focus it looks like a cow with a blue ribbon on its ass.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Sdog wrote:Dude....that shit is so out of focus it looks like a cow with a blue ribbon on its ass.
:lol: It sure does... congrats on that blue ribbon.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

The brown paneling in the background looks nice though :lol:
BOURBON TIME OUT!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Sdog wrote:The brown paneling in the background looks nice though :lol:

I was just thinking that... You think that's a "Pledge" finish?

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Yeah Bird, like Butta!

Oh and crome, lookin good bro. Word to the wise... *cough cough* I think I have said this before. To take a good "close up" picture do the following:

1) if you don't have macro, then do not get supper close w/ the camera, take a pic a bit farther back, and then crop w/ a photo editing program and resize and BAM! insta OK pic

2) don't just point and shoot! Hold the shutter button half down forcing the camera to focus on the CAR (not the wall like you did)

3) Don't be drunk, like SG.

Glad to see you chopping with out fear bro, can't wait to see her finished and Purdy. 8-)
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc