I Paint Better Than Hog!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
IBrake4Cox

I Paint Better Than Hog!!

Post by IBrake4Cox »

Told ya so, bitch!!! LOL

Pictures are fuzzy...wonder who took them?? You suck, bitch!! And I got my own putty! Ok, so it's Bird's putty, but still.
Bird who??
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: I think your sig just catapulted up to #1 on the gayest sig at bitPimps list.
moving on... lol
I'm impressed by all them damn bubbles.
the blue used on the controller really looks like that cartoony water - good job.
any chance we can get a pic of the hood of the car?
or Bird in a bubble bath?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

CaboWabo wrote:or Bird in a bubble bath?
Why you gotta tempt her, man? She has far too much unsupervised computer time nowadays(trouble time) lol... Plus, you REALLY don't want to see that.

Next time 219 is over here I'll set up a good hood shot... She really did a nice job on that Spongebob. Hand painted... it's a shame that the kids have already pretty much destroyed that ride lol. On a lighter note... the pcb from it will be going into a multi-celled(or SE celled, still undecided) ZZ very soon lol.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Ahhh....married bliss. at least she's into em. Mine hates them :x
nice work! My daughter would drool over that :D
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

I'd hate to say it, but I think you paint better than most of us!

Ok so you can paint better. But can you drive better? :???:

lol great job on that. Lucky kids! My parents just buy me the stuff and make me mod them! Your kids get their parents to mod them for them! Lucky, lucky, lucky!!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i make fun of fat oprah watching bitches better than you. plus bird likes me better.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

This is what happens when chicks get into the hood, Sponge Bob paint jobs and soap opra signatures... Oh wait, I forgot Namuna is all about that too. Well either way I have got to give you props, a) for having sex w/ Bird at least 2 times in your life, and b) for that great detailing on thet Thunder Charger. Too bad the kids trashed it. Hey, did you actually like doing this, or was it just to show bird that you have more skillz than him?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

She's not into bits at all... She just likes to paint... And, yeah... she just wants to try to show pimps up lol...

Her current bit project is a Bugs Bunny themed, Cabo inspired bB pickup chop... So far, she has the cutting pretty much done, and just has to glue, putty, and sand before it's time to start painting... I think she has some kind of carrot-looking scallop job planned for the front end... It should be sick lol.

The cool part for me is to see her doing body work... She asks me what needs to be done, and then grabs my tools and gets to it. She did all of the stuff on that SpongeBob TC... Shaved the roof rack off, and did a subtle shave on the hood... This bB that she's doing is already promising to be nice... she has taken to the body chopping stuff like a natural. She is super-creative, and has a really good eye... She was like that even before she went to design school.

As for the banging me part lol... Well, we've known each other since we were teenagers, and we always kinda dug each other... We hooked up at the wedding of a mutual friend about 8 or 9 years ago and have been together ever since... So, we were actually dating for years before we started having kids lol... Now, we're old and crazy(the kids made us that way lol), and bring out the freak in each other. And that was TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! lol... Whatever, I know that we're both nuts, but I love my lady.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

OK...knock it off bird, you soft little bitch. You should be talking about plowin' some fields and playin' da skin flute... not kissy kissy, lovey lovey smoochy smooch.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Hrmm, I should show my wife this thread... Can't wait to see the DB, even if it has Bugs Bunny on it.

:edit: Oh and Cox, please show SG how to friggin take a crisp picture.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I took those. :-)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

hogjowlz wrote:plus bird likes me better.
That aint right. Is there something you want to talk about Bird? :???:

Nice work on the bubbles, they're ummm... cute, and nicely done, but I think I'll be sticking to flames.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

Bird wrote:As for the banging me part lol... Well, we've known each other since we were teenagers, and we always kinda dug each other... We hooked up at the wedding of a mutual friend about 8 or 9 years ago and have been together ever since... So, we were actually dating for years before we started having kids lol... Now, we're old and crazy(the kids made us that way lol), and bring out the freak in each other. And that was TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! lol... Whatever, I know that we're both nuts, but I love my lady.

Just as I was stating to cry, you had to throw that freak thing in there and give me a boner :-( lol funny though
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

I have to agree. In a gay kinda way that is a bitchin paint job. Next, you should go for sexy. I think you paint better than most. I like your fruity paint jobs but I think you would really show the locals up if you came out with something sexy instead of cute. Although if you stick to cute, then I wont be disapointed.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
IBrake4Cox

Close ups...No, not of Bird's purty little mouth!!

Post by IBrake4Cox »

And BTW, I do have pics of Bird in a bubble bath with a Biore strip across his nose...I'll post it when he's asleep!
Last edited by IBrake4Cox on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bird who??