got my rcmod prize, custom shell

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
betty.k
bitPimp

got my rcmod prize, custom shell

Post by betty.k »

many moons ago rcmod had a competition which i won, the prize being a "mystery shell". that was before the lengthy site update that's still happening so the prize took some time to arrive. but arrive it did and i'm really happy with it :-)
this is it on a super perfection chassis, i can see where some people may not like it. it sits fairly high and those wheel arches are huge, but as i said i like it.

i think they're gonna start selling these along with a custom 4x4 body when they get their shop sorted out.
i used to be cool
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Hmmm, looks like they might've modeled that shell after a Muscle Machines, what with them crazy high wheel arches.
bitGangsta'

Post by Ahh5hit »

Ether that or one of them Hotwheels "Toon" versions.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

I like it....lower it and put some big-assed hotrod wheels on it and some sidepipes. Although, knowing you...I'm thinking its gonna end up on some kind of monster truck chasis....which would be pretty cool too.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

you dont know him too well s-dog.

heres what he did to it already

betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

:-D har har har!!
i used to be cool
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Wow, that is cool. I would lower it for sure, but the real thing that urks me w/ it is that the flame job covers all of the front end, that to me is just dieing to be cromed out! Do it up pretty Betty. That unique car is quite a prize. Fuck who am I kidding, throw it on a full suspension monster lego wheeled creation. Oh wow, come to think of it, many moons have passed since your last modded 1/64. Damn I Waver/Mini Zs.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

hell yes! betty that would make one killer monster!!!

but if you ask me all that white looks chalky as hell. maybe a clear blue coat could give it some more definition on the details without destroying the flame job.

thats a fine prize, turn it into something bett(y)er!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i'm definately not rushing this one! it's gonna have chrome, either paint or that hobby type chrome adhesive stuff. i've never seen a good realistic looking chrome paint before so it's either that or a crash course in guilding! and i want to retain the green white paintjob, just detail it.
i used to be cool
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

I'm almost positive I've seen a hotwheels car like that. Somebody over there must have figured out how to mold bodies.

I say it's a perfect choice for a monster bit.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.