zz american truck body kit

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
richh
bitGangsta'

zz american truck body kit

Post by richh »

here's the new chevy silverado and dodge ram bodies on an mt chassis...

i'm diggin' the chevy myself.

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yup me too, bout time we get to see a Chevy.

nice shots...
and yup, I still want one.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I can already picture Cabo, out in his garage, or where ever he'll be having his MT environment, sippin' tequila and playing "Cabo shreds up his neighbors front lawn" with a Chevy-bodied MT...

Yeah C-Dubb, you know you pictured it, too :-)
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

wow those are gorgeous!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yep, that Chevy does look nice. Can't wait for them to hit the shelves.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Bird wrote:I can already picture Cabo, out in his garage, or where ever he'll be having his MT environment, sippin' tequila and playing "Cabo shreds up his neighbors front lawn" with a Chevy-bodied MT...

Yeah C-Dubb, you know you pictured it, too :-)
you know I gotta crank the tunes loud enough to hear 5 miles away when I do it too! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

OK, I'll be the bitch and say that the truck bed covers make the back end look way to high. Also am I the only one that is erked by the fact that RS doesn't put rear windows in these mothers? Either way, they do look hot, and hell, they have to leave us with somthing to mod right?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Mine finally arrived today from RS. I had to order them at the store. I partial to the Dodge. I like the way the front end came out.

Also, something little I noticed on the trucks. The wires for the lights cross for some reason under the shell. Other ZZSE shells, they went straight to the lights. :???:
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Da Chevy is smokin, I like the Ram too, just not the color..... :???:

Again, ZipZaps are detailed as 5hit !
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah Finks, the bed cover are a bit high, but remeber these are SE bodies, and they have to clear that black box in the back.

They should have made these for the monsters. Bet you that's 90% of these will end up.
crazydave's Gallery
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

crazydave wrote:Yeah Finks, the bed cover are a bit high, but remeber these are SE bodies, and they have to clear that black box in the back.

They should have made these for the monsters. Bet you that's 90% of these will end up.
Yeah....they are a little high, but that doesn't bother me too much. What bugs me is the lack of rear windows.

Most of them will definitely end up on the monster chassis for sure. Rich....can we get a photo of one on a regular SE chassis so we can see how silly it looks?
BOURBON TIME OUT!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Sdog wrote:Rich....can we get a photo of one on a regular SE chassis so we can see how silly it looks?
Oh yeah, that should be good for a laugh, huh?
:lol:
crazydave's Gallery