I Paint Better Than Hog!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's insane, very impressive work - all them bubbles and sponge bob and all that is hand painted right?

you got a booger under your fingernail.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

Jesus! Are you using a single bristle brush or something!!??

Is that bird's new camera? Did you buy for him? I bet you bought it for him so you could get better pics of YOUR ride lol

great work. Nice battle scars, too!
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Where's the controller? :???:
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

sg219 wrote:Where's the controller? :???:
Good question... I think I saw it under the couch or something... I know for sure that the chassis is parked on my project shelf next to the ZZ that will be getting its pcb lol... one of the steering wires is off, and I still haven't located all of the tires that were on it...

Moral of the story... While giving your children a beautiful one-off hand painted custom bit is a wonderrful gesture, it is also a terrible mistake lol... poor 'lil ride...

@Midget... yup... that's the new cam... I bought it. Yet somehow every time I go looking for it, it's in her purse... I haven't taken more than a handful of pics with it yet...