Candy Caine (Santa's Sled)

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Candy Caine (Santa's Sled)

Post by CaboWabo »

Let me tell ya, the idea was totally gay sounding but my wife talked me into it, plus bitPimps 2nd Annual Years End Custom Blow-Out fits right in with the Christmas schedule.

So here it is.

Santa's sled is all pimped out with Christmas colors.

Metallic red, candy apple green, and white.

Shit yea the lights are on it still and work. lol

Santa's gotta have lights when goes into the ghetto late at night lookin' to score.

If he had to run from the coppers though, he's got the juice.

He's also got the booze and the Caine.

Here's what it started from. Notice all those nasty ass molding lines I'm always complaining about. They're gone now and I'm happy.

My happiness didn't last too long though as just after I got done taking pictures, I dropped the entire car in water!
Yup, water. So I quickly tried to dry it off, hard to reach places were still wet.
I bust out the can of compressed air and start to try and force the water out. The can was brand new and instead sprayed a nice super cold stream of shit all over my car, which ate away at the clear coat and cracked the windows.
And my car doesn't work at all anymore.

Merry fuckin Christmas.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

aww fuck! :lol: and just after you made one of those look good too!
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Damn Cabo, you must be jinxed. That sucks. :sad:

Well at least you tried to have some Christmas spirit. Maybe another bottle of the tekillya will help get that Christmas spirit back.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Good Job, reminds me of a Mexican Flag, Representing! Nice work though. :cool:
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Damn.....nice clean masking job.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

lookin clean honey :-)
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Nice paintjob.

So nice in fact, you could use that shell TWICE a year...Xmas and the Puerto Rican Day Parade.

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks guys.

the pics aren't really doing this thing justice at all.
the pics make the metallic red look orange to me - or at least super bright red - but it's not.
the green isn't that light either.

whatever, it's par for the course - I am jinxed. Next time I go to try a dual cell, the damn car will probably blow up in my face.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

we can only hope!! i call dibbs on the overland.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

If that does happen, I promise I'll have a bit bonfire. lol
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i understand what you mean about the pics. they just don't show the metalic red well. any chance that a light sand and more clear can bring it back to life?
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I dunno, probably a 50/50 chance - but at this point I'm so pissed it's a miracle it even still exists.
I almost threw it, my wife pulled a matrix move and snatched from my hand in mid-toss.
I threatened to melt it all to a pile of goo, she put it away.

I dunno, one side of me says yea, it can be saved (paint job).
the other side of me says nope, it's a complete hunk of dook.
the chassis, probably not. I don't know enough about the electronics to fix shit even though it just got a slight dunking. I could never solder that small to fix small assed wires on a small assed board. you've heard payaso making fun of me and my shakey ass grandpa getting the last pickle out of a pickle jar hands. :smile:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

dude word i forgot i had a jar of pickles in the fridge.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

damn cabo, it must be the month of bad luck! i fucked up my camaros paint on its roof as well!

it looked awesome tho! you are lucky you got some pics before the dunk happened. is that an official zipzaps shell? those molding lines are worse than the baddest bcg clones ive ever seen...
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Damn dude! Nice work. Sorry about your luck.

If it makes you feel better, I recently dropped a clock on the floor after I had just put a coat of fresh paint on it. I got this clock from a drug company. Drug reps are constantly giving this stuff away at my work place. It's just stuff to remind you to buy their stuff. Anyways, I got this clock. Good looking clock, but it had the drug name in big letters all over it. So I took it apart, primed it, did a little wet sanding, and spray painted it a nice looking sky blue. Right after that, I dropped it face first on the carpet. What a freakin mess right! Not only did I have to repaint the clock, but I had to clean the floor too. The clock still has some small marks that I never got smooth. Nobody else will notice, but I notice and it pisses me off.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.