Candy Caine (Santa's Sled)

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea that was the body that it came with.
I've got that luck man. I guess I just have to be happy I got a few pics before hand lol

the clock story didn't make me feel any better :-?
:lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Nice work Cabo. I'm just glad to see you representin. If it makes you feel any better, I too have the curse. Of the last 5 cars I've done, only the NSX made it out unscathed. I have some sort of self-sabotage going on, where I somehow find a way to ruin a car in the final stages, usually the last thing I plan on doing to it. And, it seems that the better thhe car is going to be, the more unfixable the damage. At least you got the pictures before the damage.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks man. yea that kind of stuff sucks, at least someone else coulda ruined it so I have someone else to yell at besides myself lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Damn Pimp, I just skimm'd over it and look'd at the pics, didn't read da print. Man I gotta laugh, not atcha but wit-ya. I feel ya all the way !
But ya know, things will even out, they always do........Steven ! 8-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea I can kinda laugh now, but boy was I pissed when it first happened :lol: