Crazydave's Monster Jeep

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Bit boy
bitGangsta'

Post by Bit boy »

crazydave wrote:
Bit boy wrote:The only way it could be better would be if it was a CJ not a Wrangler.
If we're gonna go that far, I'd rather an ol' Willy's. 8-)

Oh, and as far as what I could have done better, I wish I would have did more sanding and finished up the body work more. I didn't really sand at all, and where I glued my skin to the body, I just scraped off with my exacto. So it's it's little rough in spots. :lol:
other than the 7 and the later 5's CJ's all of them were Willy's. I started on a MB/CJ2A body to match my dads jeep but f'd that up so i'm drawing up plans for a Ranger now. Might have to try an old Willy's pickup or wagon though.
I'm samrt
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Bit boy wrote:
crazydave wrote:
Bit boy wrote:The only way it could be better would be if it was a CJ not a Wrangler.
If we're gonna go that far, I'd rather an ol' Willy's. 8-)

Oh, and as far as what I could have done better, I wish I would have did more sanding and finished up the body work more. I didn't really sand at all, and where I glued my skin to the body, I just scraped off with my exacto. So it's it's little rough in spots. :lol:
other than the 7 and the later 5's CJ's all of them were Willy's. I started on a MB/CJ2A body to match my dads jeep but f'd that up so i'm drawing up plans for a Ranger now. Might have to try an old Willy's pickup or wagon though.
Oh ok, I see, you're gonna get all technical on me. :lol:

I'm not a Jeep fanatic, so I don't know the specifics, I just know I dig that boxey, no-nonsense look of them old military Jeeps, rather than the rounded look of newer ones.

@Bird, you can call it modesty, and maybe it is, I don't know, but I think I'm just being realistic. I'm not a perfectionist, but I know when things aren't perfect.

And that comment about not using it wasn't to insinuate that I feel this body is bad, it was to say I think the new Chevy bodies look that good. 8-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
micromatch
bitGangsta'

Post by micromatch »

god i want toake pics my mt so bad...thats it im charging my digital tonite....its in my signature.
is this thing on?
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

Wow CD that does look nice, a lot better than mine! I know what you meant about the trimming. You have to be careful and do it a little at a time....