video of bio monster truck layout

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
biohazard
bitThug

video of bio monster truck layout

Post by biohazard »

Well here is a short video of the layout, hope you like it.

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... =213&pos=1

I hope that I posted this in the right spot.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool, but I would be putting a little ramp to the tank side on it. I just watching it, andthe temptation to drive over to the other side is overwhelming. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

crazydave wrote:That's cool, but I would be putting a little ramp to the tank side on it. I just watching it, andthe temptation to drive over to the other side is overwhelming. :lol:

We think alike man...lol

Cool little vid dude. I'm gettin one o dem things for christmas from the old lady cause she saw the commercial on the spanish channel.lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

payaso wrote:Cool little vid dude. I'm gettin one o dem things for christmas from the old lady cause she saw the commercial on the spanish channel.lol
LOL, that's funny.

They're really pushing the Zip Zaps this year. I just saw the commercial during American Hotrod, right after they had a little product placement on the show.

It was funny because it seemed so out of place and staged, the crew gathered when Boyd wasn't looking, and they're all, "These are really cool. Yeah they're fast too. Yeah they are cool, blah blah blah."

Then, "There's Boyd, lets go!"
...and that was the end of that. It was over as quickly as it began.

Well, I'm really glad you'll be getting one, they are fun as hell. You're gonna be wanting the motor and gear set, and then FETs just make these things silly. Fun stuff, dude.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

They're also push'n the new XMods. I see commercials with every episode of "Pimp My Ride" :cool: