ZZMT beauty shots

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

I'm workin on the body-beatdown :grin:

backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

did ur cat kick litter on it after taking a nice shit? :lol: well anyways, what all did u use besides the box?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I was thinking of offering you a body trade until I saw the cat poop dust all over it - forget it. lol

looks like you're having fun though - and that's what counts.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

CaboWabo wrote:I was thinking of offering you a body trade until I saw the cat poop dust all over it - forget it. lol

looks like you're having fun though - and that's what counts.
lol it's not like it was used kitty litter!!

You lookin for a silverado body? Why don't you go get one? lol if you need one, I could pick one up and ship it out to you. Let me know.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I'm just being particularly lazy, I'd trade my MT body for it - but I ain't gone so far as to inquire about it. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

You can't have my Silverado body. It's mine. You hear me? It's mine, I said. Mine mine mine mine mine. All mine.

I'm just kidding, but really, you can't have it, it's mine. :razz:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I can't wait to crash my bigfoot right into your silverado.
I'm gonna put a huge crack right down the middle of that thing and then you'll have to use an old plastic tic-tac pack for a shell. :lol:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

Boys, boys! Break it up!

So Cabo, does that mean I'm making a trip to my Ratshack to pick you up a body set?

lol hey dave, why don't you go put flames on the silverado body or somethin? :lol: :-)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

midget_man1387 wrote:lol hey dave, why don't you go put flames on the silverado body or somethin? :lol: :-)
Well, I would except it looks as though I'm gonna be flaming a Tic Tac box. :???:

Seriously, I love the Siverado in Black, I'm gonna buy another to paint... someday.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

crazydave wrote:Well, I would except it looks as though I'm gonna be flaming a Tic Tac box. :???:
:lol:
that'd be dope though.

nah midget_man, thanks for the offer though :-)