Got the GT500 on DUB's!!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Got the GT500 on DUB's!!!

Post by sat4life27 »

After getting the GT500 on friday, it was only a matter of time before I had to get some new shoes for her. I am actually thinking about making a smaller version of HirotoR34's Eleanor xmod out of this baby. Let me know what you pimps think ok.....

steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Those dubs are sweet! as for the Eleanor idea man go for it!!!! :eek:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

After thinking it over awhile I have decided to not go with the eleanor theme. I decided that the rims just didn't fit the cars design so I went to toys R us and found a 32 coupe with had some kick ass wheels. I put those on the stang (I am going to tab lower the front end to go with the smaller front wheels and trim the rear wheelwells to go with the fatties in the rear). I went a head and put the other wheels on the RX-7 which I think looks pimpin with the car. More pics will come after I slam da bitch...

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Kinda looks like you might going to the muscle/drag look.
Should look killer.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

CaboWabo wrote:Kinda looks like you might going to the muscle/drag look.
Should look killer.
Yes sir, you are correct. I just got done dropping the front end (2mm) and made the rear wheelwells bigger. I removed the front and rear bumper also. I am thinking of painting it but haven't decided on a color yet.

JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Thats pimp, I like the 2nd set of rims better, the ones you go on now, and the GT500 looks a lot better w/o the chrome bumper.
DRIFT HAPPENS
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, I like the second set of wheels much better on there. Can't wait to see it painted... I'm not a big fan of red.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Thats pimp, I like the 2nd set of rims better, the ones you go on now, and the GT500 looks a lot better w/o the chrome bumper.
Ditto on both counts I like it lowered too!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

crazydave wrote:Yeah, I like the second set of wheels much better on there. Can't wait to see it painted... I'm not a big fan of red.
The wheels do look much better the the first set. I am thinking of going with the old ford blue or maybe a orange with the white strips. Purple metalic is a thought as well. I am not to keen on red either.
steelwoolghandi wrote:Ditto on both counts I like it lowered too!
I want to go a little lower in the back but the light set is in the way. I will see what I can come up with and keep the lights in but if I have to I will yank'em out.

Thanks pimps for your feedback.....
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I didn't even know RS had those yet. I'll get one come winter time...... Go for the eleanor idea mang, I know I would. :-)
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Well after a few cuss words I got the back lowered the way I wanted. I ended up pulling the lights. It looks much better though. I need to pretty everything up but will have to do it tomorrow. Heres a few pics of the lastest work.

This is what I am kinda shootin for.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Now that's more like it! I used those same wheels on a recent project, they look real good on there :smile:
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Oh the drop is perfect, now slap on some paint and it will be bangin' :screwed:
Good Job!
DRIFT HAPPENS
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Thanks pimps, I got a paint can today and will be preppin her tonight. I have alot of shit to do tomorrow but sunday I will have time. Not gonna spoil it but the color should look good.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Well I got the lights back in. Had to move a few things around but it now fits like a condom.

Next pics will be of a freshly painted stang...