Help!

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
irish-bit-boi

Help!

Post by irish-bit-boi »

Well, I like the site guys and I cam here cuz i need some help. Well, I just got me some nice dubs adn wanna put 'em on my new se. I got the back ones on the axel but I can't seem to figure out the best way to put the front ones on? Can anyone help uh brotha out :? ? Thanks. Lata Playa

-ibb
droppin, choppin, get it rolling. got the car to get going, Got the nos that kills. pink slip or green bills. got the cosmetics to make you disgraced. cmon playa, wanna race?
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... php?t=5429

gotta go wit betty, definitely search the forums, you'll find everything you need....without getting :owned_ghetto:
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

And I just made that tut! Ahh well, hope it helps you out player, and welcome to the hood, w/ one strike already on your plate, but that's cool, I got one when I first cruized the hood :) Just don't push it for #2 & 3
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
irish-bit-boi

Post by irish-bit-boi »

Thanks palya... but when I tried making my front rims fit my knuckle, they broke the spoke things and snapped my whole rim :sad: adn my otehr ones are missing. I only got the back ones on the axle. They are so pimp but it looks like my ride got owned by some thugs cuz it has no front rims, back one, adn one steering knuckle all crapped up! Well, I am gonna have this one dude I know see if he can make me some metal rims. He is very good at making metal stuff but idk with this size. if he can, im gonna have him make me a bunch o metal crap for mah sled. Then im gonna sned it to code to get some things done on it. :cool: man when this thing is done, (if ever) it will be supa pimp and supa fast! Lata playa

-ibb :D
droppin, choppin, get it rolling. got the car to get going, Got the nos that kills. pink slip or green bills. got the cosmetics to make you disgraced. cmon playa, wanna race?
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Holy shit that was hard to read. Mother fucking typos up the ass. Friggin strike 2. Good luck w/ whatever the fuck you were just talking about.
Suck My Bits
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

looks like a no hitter.....Finks wash your damn car. It looks awful!
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

It'll still beat your ass in the 1/4 mile biznatch!
Suck My Bits
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

:ignore: I wasn't paying attention...what did you say?